GE, an innovator in water technology, has crafted the Pro Elite™ Professional Series Water Treatment System to the highest standards. Your investment will reward you with quality water throughout your home.
The bold, contemporary enclosure design places the Pro Elite in a class of its own. Its contoured triangular shape and two-toned grey/metallic finish make it a standout among contemporary home appliances. In South Texas, Pro Elite™ Professional Series Water Treatment Systems by GE are distributed exclusively by Green Water Technologies.
Full-digital electronic controller commands system through all stages of operation and adjusts according to your water usage.
Only regenerates when needed – saves time, energy and money.
Conductivity cells instantly alert the system controller to any change in water quality.
Memory back-up retains settings during power outages.
Only the Finest
Components constructed of the very best materials to withstand corrosion and wear.
Once you have conditioned your water, you can feel the difference immediately.
- Your skin and hair will feel cleaner, fresher and softer after bathing.
- Your towels and other fabrics will retain their natural softness, fluffiness and comfort.
- Sheets and bedding will feel cleaner and smell fresher.
- Your glassware and dishes will sparkle once again, and unsightly hard water spots will be eliminated.
- Ugly stains in your sink and in other areas of your bathroom will be gone for good.
GE Pro Elite Benefits
Improvement You Can Feel for Yourself
When it comes to improving your lifestyle, saving money on cleaning products and feeling better in your own home, the choice shouldn’t be hard at all.
- Cut spending on detergents and other cleaning supplies –
by up to 50%*
- Showering gives you a fresh, clean feel
- Machine washables will rinse cleaner, feel softer and retain color longer
- No more soap film or hardness residue
- Reduce energy costs and extend the life of the water heater and other water-using appliances**
*Water Quality Research Foundation (WQRF) | **Water Quality Association (WQA)