How the GE Pro Elite™ Water Treatment System from Green Water Technologies Treats Your Water
- Unconditioned water passes through a bed of extremely small resin beads.
- Undesirable minerals are drawn to the resin beads and attach to the surface.
- Virtually all undesirable minerals are removed when the water reaches the bottom of the tank.
- The conditioned water passes up through the riser tube and is distributed throughout the house.
- Regenerant solution from the regenerant tank is used to recharge the resin beads.
The GE Pro Elite™ Water Treatment System Offers:
Automatically adjusts to changing water conditions
Ensures a continuous supply of quality water
PATENTED ADVANCED CONDUCTIVITY CELL TECHNOLOGY*
Conductivity cell design is innovative and market proven
Superior conductivity with non-corrosive 18-karat gold-plated probes
Replaces traditional metered and time clock controls
EASY ON THE ENVIRONMENT
Fewer regeneration and rinse cycles conserve water and regenerant
*United States Patent Number 7,329,338 B2