One of the key leaders in water technology today, GE has created and developed the Pro Elite Professional Series Water Treatment System to meet the highest levels of support for homes and businesses. The sole provider of this system in the south Texas region, Green Water Technologies is confident that all homeowners and business owners earn a significant return on investment by ensuring the flow of quality water through GE Pro Elite.
The impressive design of the Pro Elite has attracted numerous clients of Green Water Technologies to this outstanding system. With a unique triangular shape and an attractive metallic finish, the Pro Elite fits right in at home among the kitchen appliances of Green Water Technologies clients.
How it works
Green Water Technologies clients feel better about their workplaces, offices and residences after choosing the Pro Elite.
- A digital electronic controller serves as the driving force of the system through each stage of the process, according to the experts at Green Water Technologies. By adapting to the specific water usage of each home or office, the digital electronic controller adjusts to the client’s specific needs.
- The Pro Elite’s First Alert system contains a number of conductivity cells that alter the digital electronic controller in case the water quality suddenly changes. Performing at maximum capacity at all times, the Pro Elite saves Green Water Technologies clients both time and money.
- The memory backup programming is designed to maintain optimal settings even in the event of a power outage, notes Green Water Technologies. Utilizing the finest state-of-the-art parts and components available in the market, the Pro Elite’s performance is enhanced by high-quality materials that will stand the test of time.
Benefits and Features
In terms of enhancing one’s lifestyle, Green Water Technologies says the choice is obvious. Saving money on an assortment of cleaning products is one of many features offered by this one-of-a-kind system from GE and Green Water Technologies.
- Homeowners and business owners cut spending on cleaning supplies and laundry detergents by as much as 50 percent.
- Once the Green Water Technologies Pro Elite system by GE has performed the task, machine washables retain color, feel softer and rinse cleaner.
- Clothes are not ruined or damaged by hardness residue or soap film.
- Water-using appliances (i.e. water heater) enjoy an extended life and energy costs are reduced with the Pro Elite, reports Green Water Technologies.
The Pro Elite Difference
In the days and weeks after clients have conditioned their water, the difference is evident right away, according to Green Water Technologies.
- A person’s hair and skin feels softer, fresher and cleaner after showering or bathing.
- Towels retain their original fluffiness, softness and comfort.
- Bedding and sheets are fresher and cleaner, while dishes and glassware sparkles and shines after every wash.
- For Green Water Technologies clients combatting ugly stains in the shower and sink, these disappear in a flash after the Pro Elite is installed.
Green Water Technologies encourages residents of south Texas to join a growing list of satisfied homeowners and businesses who have made the decision to use Pro Elite where they live and work.